Thursday 6 August 2009

East Angular, here I come! (In memory of poor old JG)

Hi All,
Just a quickie tonite. Went to RSCH for another dose of The Big Vee - all ok, just the usual fight to canulate. Stabbed 4 times by 2 nurses with no joy. But then comes the lovely Monika to the rescue! The Polish Queen of Canulation! Fab - straight in, no messing! I love that woman! Think she's really part vampire and that's fine by me. Have been slathering on the old Arnica cream in the probably vain (vein? Ha ha!) hope that I can keep the bruising at bay. Honestly - my hands and forearms look like I've been in a right old ruckus, or I've got a burgeoning heroin habit. Hey, that'd take my mind off things, I suppose - one up the sleeve for later; a full-blown narcotics habit.
Anyhoo, off to the rellies in Essex tomorrow, then to deepest Norfolk for some R&R on Sat. Really looking forward to it. Plan to do little besides sit about, eating and drinking too much. Fan-bloody-tastic!
Will post again when back.
With floppy bits of love,
Amanda xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment