Tuesday 26 January 2010

Dull of Kintyre...

Hello!
Still here, still waiting, still bored!
So far (keeping all things crossed!), I can't believe how much easier than the auto this whole experience is! I feel absolutely fine, except for the lack of appetite - v. unusual for a gannet like me! - although that's got a lot to do with a) inactivity - not doing anything to build up an appetite, and b) the rather less than gourmet grub on offer, chez Marsden.
The doc has just been in - my blood counts are still falling, albeit slowly. They reckon that they might not bottom out, as they did with the auto, but just pootle around for a couple of days before recovering. When they do recover, I'll be able to go home, with the usual armfuls of drugs, I don't doubt.
Till then, it's just sitting about, waiting. Luckily, I don't have a problem with my own company (I think I'm rather lovely!) and I suppose I'm not bored, exactly - more a vague sense of ennui.
Anyhoo, will blog again soon - sorry it's so dull, but there's really fuck all to say! Just letting you all know I'm not dead yet.
Big love,
A xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment