Wednesday 13 January 2010

There's no business like snow business...

Oh for fuck's sake! This snow lark is getting beyond a joke! Already had to cancel my lung function test (they can manage without it, apparantly) and my line insertion appointments in Brighton (the line will go in at the Marsden when I go in) and now I've had to cancel today's appointment at the Marsden for a pre-transplant meeting and consent forms - another thing to do when I go in. Mind you, I don't think there's much, if anything that they haven't told me already, regarding all various horrible things that can happen. I'm still waiting to be told about the side-effect that means I'll lose 2 stone, have long, glossy STRAIGHT (!) hair and lose all my wrinkles. Think I might have a long wait for that one...

Anyhoo, weather permitting, I'll be going in on Friday afternoon. Deep breath, head down, here we go...

Doubt that I'll blog again till I'm safely incarcerated chez Marsden. So, until then, Myeloma fans,
I remain your most humble servant/blogger,
Amanda xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment